Baked cauliflower tots are a great snack!
Cauliflower Tots Recipe:
- ½ head of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp. salt.
- Optional seasonings: dried parsley and garlic powder
- Oven mitts
- Baking sheet
- Nonstick cooking spray, parchment paper or tinfoil
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon or fork
- Cutting board
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet or line with parchment paper or foil.
- Remove stem from cauliflower. Grate on large holes of a grater.
- In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, egg, flour, cheese, and salt; mix well.
- Press mixture together to make about 12 tots. Place on the baking sheet with space between each tot.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through. For extra crispy tots, broil for an extra 2 minutes. Watch closely to avoid burning.
- Cool for 2 minutes. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipe by Food Hero